Boutique hotel in Devizes
The Peppermill is a seven bedroom boutique hotel located in the heart of Devizes, recently awarded five stars by the AA for the accommodation and 2AA rosettes for the restaurant all situated within one of the oldest buildings in the town (c. 1452).
All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom/shower with underfloor heating on the limestone floors and heated mirrors. Hypnos Royal Lansdowne beds, three of which split into a twin room if needed, with goose down bedding and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Ipod docking stations/internet radios, WiFi enabled smart TV’s, free WiFi throughout the building, tea and fresh coffee making facilities, hair-dryers and soft dressing gowns.
Please be advised because of the location and age of the building we only have a small allocation of on site parking, if you would like to call us we can advise you where you can park your car.
Book a Room
Our new Honeymoon Suite has a mahogany 4 poster super king size bed, Richard Hawthorn linen, a 42″ smart flatscreen, large bathroom with walk in wet room shower and a double ended oval bath.
- Hypnos Royal Lansdowne cashmere beds
- Egyptian cotton linen with goose and duck down quilts and pillows
- Smart WiFi enabled 32” flat screen TV’s with free Netflix in house movies
- Complimentary tea/coffee/hot chocolate & spring water
- Internet radios with ipod/pad docking stations
- Dressing gowns
- Iron & ironing board
- Heated floors & mirrors in bathrooms
- Complimentary Liberty & Green bathroom toiletries